By using ArtsTalkMagazine.com you acknowledge you have read and agree to comply with the terms and conditions set out below.
“ArtsTalk Magazine”, “this website”, “we” or “us” refer to the owner of this website
1. ArtsTalkMagazine.nl regularly updates the information provided on the website to ensure it includes a wide range of information for the area it covers. It is likely to change at any time without notice.
2. The promotional information on this website has come direct from the owner, provider, producer, PR representative or events organiser and is included on the website in good faith.
3. All material on this website is copyright, belonging either to its provider or to ArtsTalk Magazine. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited without express permission.
4. The views expressed by our reviewers are entirely their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of ArtsTalk Magazine.
5. Whilst we make every effort to ensure all information is correct at the time of input, we can only publish material supplied by press officers and PR representatives. Consequently we cannot be held responsible, nor accept any liability for complaints or claims of any nature arising from information taken from the ArtsTalkMagazine.nl website. It is your responsibility to verify the content that is provided to us by third parties.
6. No unauthorised use of this website is permitted
7. Although we do not directly collect individuals’ information, any that comes into the website will be securely protected.
8. All trademarks reproduced in this website are acknowledged by ArtsTalk Magazine.
9. We do not have any control of any websites you may link to from ArtsTalk Magazine. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by these terms and conditions of use. Please exercise caution and be aware of the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
10. If you want to link this website this to another website we world be grateful if you would ask permission.
11. We make every effort to ensure that this website functions correctly at all times but cannot be held responsible for loss of data or access because of technical failures that are out of our control.
12. Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of the Netherlands.
13. Please check this document occasionally to be sure that you remain up to date with any changes that might be made.
14. The interviews with actors are copyright and may not be used in whole or in part without express permission.